Just bought my first Elizabeth Bell stamp and I love the way she draws hair, great to colour isn't it? Love the card, that tree is just lovely, very clever of you. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon. Andy x
Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.
Vielen lieben Dank für den Kommentar. Liebe Grüße Dreja
I can't stop smiling!! This is the cutest image with her little pucker up lips. :D
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx
How cute is this image ! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
AntwortenLöschenhugs
wynneth
x
Wunderschöne Karte, herrlich coloriert, sie gefällt mir sehr gut!
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara
This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x
AntwortenLöschenwhat a sweet card, saw it on mim x
AntwortenLöschenJust bought my first Elizabeth Bell stamp and I love the way she draws hair, great to colour isn't it? Love the card, that tree is just lovely, very clever of you. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMArkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again really soon.
AntwortenLöschenAndy
x