Such a beautiful winter card, I love the deer in your winter wonderland! I saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my Keep Calm Be Merry Free Printable I'd love it if you stopped by. Hugs, Antonella :-)
Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.
Vielen lieben Dank für den Kommentar. Liebe Grüße Dreja
Your winter cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie. Sarah
AntwortenLöschenDarling scenes with your dies! Saw you on MIM- here for a closer look : )
AntwortenLöschenYour cards are beautiful. Love the white background. Saw your beautiful creation on MIM.
AntwortenLöschenstunning creations . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
AntwortenLöschenSuch a beautiful winter card, I love the deer in your winter wonderland!
AntwortenLöschenI saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my
Keep Calm Be Merry Free Printable
I'd love it if you stopped by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)
Love the clean lines, so glad you joined us at TTCRD
AntwortenLöschenLinda DT