Beautiful card you have created, great image which you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon. Love ~ Lady Anne xx Lady Anne's Challenges
I absolutely love this card. The flowers are super cute - was this a die that you used? the papers are so cute as well. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne Challenges. Hugs, Heidi
Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ könne Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.
Vielen lieben Dank für den Kommentar. Liebe Grüße Dreja
Beautiful card you have created, great image which you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
AntwortenLöschenLove ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges
WOW, das ist eine herrliche und frühlingshafte Karte, sie gefällt mir super gut.
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüsse von Bea
Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
AntwortenLöschenhugs Anke
I absolutely love this card. The flowers are super cute - was this a die that you used? the papers are so cute as well. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne Challenges.
AntwortenLöschenHugs,
Heidi
Hallo Heidi,
AntwortenLöschendie Blumen sind mit Joy!Crafts Stanzen gemacht und der Mittelpunkt sind Brads mit Samtbezug.
LG Dreja
Oh this is very lovely card! Cute image and I ove the colours :)
AntwortenLöschenThank you for joining at LLC´s March challenge :)
Hugs, Karita