Hallo ihr Lieben,
heute möchte ich euch eine weitere Weihnachtskarte zeigen.
Die verwendeten Stanzen sind von Joy!Crafts.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
The Merry Christmas Challenge
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge
Christmas at Sweet Christmas



mooie kaart dreja
AntwortenLöschengroetjes ellen
Stunning. I love the vintage Santa image and the placement of your square frame.
AntwortenLöschenThanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Ooh what a fun and fabulous design! I love the way you've offset the frame! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', I LOVE what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT
AntwortenLöschenA super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at THAIC Challenge. Marlene
AntwortenLöschenSUCH a beautiful card! I love the gold accents. Thanks for joining us at the Merry Christmas Challenge! Good Luck!
AntwortenLöschenJess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca
Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
AntwortenLöschen